Wednesday 19 August 2015

AUGUST 20TH

A new District Leader and New Zone Leader....
Parrots join me on my morning walk..



The trees are blossoming with Spring in the air..


A Field of Fern..






The view of our house from the Road..

Our new District Leader Elder Noble....

Elder Vermeeren, Elder Carter, Elder Barbnaby, Elder Sarufa, Elder Alonzo, Elder Brown

Elder Carter, Elder Barnaby

Elder Alonzo, Elder Sarufa...

Elder Brown, Elder Noble

Elder Alonzo, Elder Barnaby,Elder Brown,Elder Noble, Elder Carter, Elder Sarufa..

District Lunch..


Elder Alonzo, Elder Sarufa..



Geta Lollie and run...








Elder Alonzo finds a Sister  that he baptized her children in Suva....




I sang with this man in Somosomo,


The Lollipopers  have fun!





Here come the New Zone Leaders..

Elder Condie and Elder Gunderson...



Elder Condie  and Elder Brown teaching ...


What I see on my my Walk in the morning.....


Walking  and singing  with the kids .......

No comments:

Post a Comment