Wednesday 29 April 2015

April 29th

Goodbye to my Sweet Mother
My Mom passed away Wednesday, April 29th at 10:34. She was a sweet humble prayerful lady who we will dearly miss! She was a tender example of childlike faith. She always had a prayer in her heart ,She loved her friends and family unconditionally and worried constantly about their well being. She complimented everyone .She attended the temple often, right up until we left. She was determined to attend her church meetings and read her scriptures. She was my mother , my friend, my example. I Love her dearly and will miss her . It is true,we will be together again, but for now my heart aches to hold her and tell her one more time of my love for her.  
Her funeral services will be Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Your mom is a genuine sweetheart. She was and is so very happy and pleased that you are both serving a mission! Our thoughts and empathy are with you in the loss of your dear mother. Love Ted and Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    We were saddened to hear the news of your mother as we too have a 90 year old mother at home waiting for us. Out thoughts and prayers are with you,
    Elder and Sister Gardner

    ReplyDelete